Make Your Treatment Plan While Enjoying Wonderful Turkey. Your Health and Beauty Should Not Cost a Fortune.– Makeovertour Clinic
Health Tourism Agency Makeovertour Clinic is the second country in the world in terms of number of hospitals. Turkey is one of the most preferred countries for treatment because of the amount of patient per a doctor is quite few. This rate also plays a significant role in development of new medical techniques every year and in delivering a quality health services for you.
Makeovertour Clinic Turkey Team, is a health tourism agency that provides the treatment at the most advanced health centers to the patients who prefer Turkey for medical tourism.
Turkey – Mersin Makeovertour Clinic Turkey Team, is an establishment that originated travel agency.
Our company, who signed great successes since 1995; provides service in the areas of hotel reservations, transfer, sightseeing tours, translatorship and health tourism.
Our company that undertakes treatment organizations of hundreds of people each year in the field of health tourism, becomes a partner with patients in the process of treatment and improves its services with the Ministry of health and tourism’s supports and instructions day by day.
Makeovertour Clinic is a TÜRSAB and Turkish Healthcare Tourism Development Council member establishment.
Achieving the condition of the most active tourism agency to reach Turkey’s health tourism goals of 2023.
Becoming among the numbered agencies which undertake the promotion of health tourism of Turkey in internet environment.
Becoming a reference company in health tourism, combining the strength taken from A+ hospitals with ethical stance and Turkish hospitality.
Producing quick and professional solutions to patients’ all organisations before and after treatment.
Giving quality health services to the whole humanity.
Becoming pioneer in being preferred health centers with high technology devices.
Respond patients’ necessities sufficiently during their treatment process.
Providing a process which is comfortable and compatible with patients’ rights to the patients during treatment.
Taking precautions for potential problems of patients.
Leading patients to reach their countries in safety.
The responsibilities, which are identified by Republic of Turkey Ministry of Health Tourism Board, belonging to agencies that provide health tourism services are ranged below.
The responsibilities belonging to health tourism agencies are defined intermediary firm in health tourism and called ”facilitator” in English. Facilitator means the person or instituation that lends assistance to others or makes thing easier. Accordingly, they are known as the person or institution that provides contact between service users and service suppliers.
1. Facilitators should be unbaised from the point of health instituations when direct them about patient’s prefences and should not force guiding to especially one or more sprecific institution.
2. The process which is managed by facilitator has to be in accordance with the patients’ prefences.
3. Facilitators should employ health professional who is sufficient in terms of health technology and being scientific when they make suggestions and present an opinion.
4. In process directing or managing with relation to the patients, facilitators firstly and especially should prefer the hospitals which fulfill the criterias accredited on the subject of health tourism. These hospitals should provide assurance with regards to reliability of clinical quality.
5. Facilitators should inform via website in order to ensure ease of transportation to international patients.
6. Facilitators should convey the detailed and enough information in terms of service groups that are provided by hospitals.
7. Facilitators should apply processes which are defined and documented by patient or the third person acting for patient.
8. Hospitals which are directed from facilitators have to having department of health tourism and translator staffing proportionally to the intended population.
9. Facilitators should use the articulable, standardize language and control list which are accepted in terms of sharing information with hospitals or patients.
10. The information about pricing policy should be announced to the patients to show that the reasonable cost estimate and treatment plan are made.
11. Confirmation of medical information and patient’s data are taken and evaluated by hospital should be reported to the patient.
12. The process in the direction of administring treatment including telemedicine or other web-based ways should be shared with the patients.
13. The information about the interchange security of patient’s and hopital’s data should be presented to the patient.
14. The patient should be informed about health facility and all alternatives if the physician suggests.
15. An approval about agreed treatment plan should be received from the patients about agreed treatment plan.
16. Possible complications related to period that requires for treatment should be well predicted.
17. Patients should be informed about rehabilitation programmes, if it would be a case.
18. Refund policy and conditions to continue the treatment in case of any problem alongside necessary advance payment and payment methods are specified by facilitator.
19. If it is necessary, a support for visa application including confirmatory letter should be provided.
20. Informations about transportation to the hospital which is suggested should be published accesible and transparently either written material or via website.
21. Whole process which is consisted of flight plan, welcoming and transfer, until reaching the hospital should be coordinated.
22. Reservation and other services are rendered in compliance with the patient and companion. For example : shopping, sightseeing tours, museum and theatre tours.
23. Respontibilities and obligations should be enligthened in case of changing or cancelling the travel.
24. The patient should be informed about the probable tourism programmes after treatment or rehabilitation .
25. Necessary documents should be transmitted to the patient and the insorance instituation if there is any, after all process.
- Sarah Klein, Our GuestSchon bevor ich nach Istanbul kam wurden alle Einzelheiten mit Sarpay detailliert abgeklärt. Ich danke ihm sehr für die Ehrlichkeit, sodass ich eine realistische Vorstellung bekommen konnte. Meine komplette Reise, mein Aufenthalt in Istanbul und meine Operation übertrafen meine Vorstellungen und außerdem ein Dankeschön an Ihre Gastfreundschaftlichkeit.
- Tamadur Tami Khatib, Our GuestSuch a great experience with MakeOverTour group. They helped me out with everything I needed from Canada and Turkey from a-z. So professional , trusted, and kind people. I highly recommend them.